Design with Us_
Recruitment / January 2018
We've got some exciting new opportunities this year, both with new clients and old friends, and are looking for someone who shares in our values to join us.
We work with global brands and emerging startups and they look to us for creative leadership. We are specialists in branding, web/mobile UX and UI but our remit goes a lot further. We see creative opportunities whatever the medium – so if you think Powerpoint limits your creativity then this might not be right for you.
Strategy is essential to us and at the core of our processes. Challenging the brief, the needs, the opportunities, the limitations and the bits that were never mentioned. This starts the discussion, fuels opinion and is the basis of where our creativity begins.
If this sounds ideal…make it rain
What we are looking for:
- Junior to Mid-level designers with 2+ years experience that they have their own process and structure and can understand and adapt to ours
- Responsibility and ownership of their work – respecting every piece and knowing how to present it
- Digital (UX/UI for bespoke sites and products) and print experience (including final art understanding) is ideal – but if specialising in one we’re still keen to chat
- Hunger for the opportunity – for Us creativity comes as we work and play
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC products
- High level of written and spoken fluency in English – knowledge of German desirable
What we’re offering:
- The opportunity to work with a small group of passionate people
- Part-time contract with the scope/option of additional hours as we test working together (note we are open to starting on a freelance basis)
- Fair agency rate and additional benefits
- Learning fund to grow and develop your skills
- Fabulous office in our own coworking space Us+ on the Maybachufer in Kreuzberg
How to apply:
Please share the following with [email protected]
- A completed application form
- Your portfolio of work, highlighting around five projects that you have been the lead on and can talk about in depth in a meeting
- Your CV with relevant work experience listed
Any complete and interesting applications will be invited to meet with us. Thank you in advance for taking the time to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you. And all the best in 2019.
Teo, Jon and Us_