Design with Us_
Recruitment / June 2019
We've got some exciting opportunities, both with new clients and old friends, and are looking for someone who shares in our values to join us.
We work with global brands and emerging startups and they look to us for creative leadership. We are specialists in strategy, brand design systems and web/mobile UX and UI. But our remit goes a lot further. We see creative opportunities whatever the medium – so if you think PowerPoint limits your creativity then this might not be right for you.
Strategy is essential to us and at the core of our processes. Challenging the brief, the needs, the opportunities, the limitations and the bits that were never mentioned. This start the discussion, fuels opinion and is the basis of where our creativity begins.
We’re looking for junior, hungry designers who breathe design and want to learn. We expect knowledge of tools and how to deliver. The rest we look forward to growing on top.
Who we’d love to talk to:
- Hunger for the opportunity – for Us creativity comes as we work and play
- Min. 2 years of agency experience
- Delivery – we expect knowledge of preparation of files for print and/or web
- Experience of process and structure and can understand and adapt to ours
- Ability to understand and challenge a creative brief
- Responsibility and ownership of their work – respecting every piece and project
- Digital experience – UX/UI for bespoke sites and products
- Print experience (including final art understanding) is necessary
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC products. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD are a must
- High level of written and spoken fluency in English – knowledge of German is a bonus
What we’re offering:
- Great projects – We work with some really interesting and exciting brands ranging from startups to industry leaders
- Products and the opportunity to be involved in the full process
- The opportunity to work with a small group of passionate people in our own coworking space Us+ on the Maybachufer in Kreuzberg
- Full-time contract with all the usual benefits, plus a creative learning fund, 24 days vacation and new business bonus
- Salary in the range of €24 – 27k brutto, depending on experience with the opportunity for this to increase with responsibility
How to apply:
Please share the following with [email protected]
- A completed application form
- Your portfolio of work, highlighting around five projects that you have been the lead on and can talk about in depth in a meeting
- Your CV with relevant work experience listed
We will review all CVs coming in and reply to you as soon as possible. We won’t be able to meet everyone so we will focus on those most relevant to our offer. We appreciate your understanding on that.
Please note that we do hold a small unpaid test process focused on the use of Adobe tools and knowledge of delivery. This is just for us to see how each designer handles a task/brief as a level of reassurance. This is not on an active project or real task. It is one we have designed to learn more about you.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Teo, Jon and Us_